Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hair Again!

Hello everyone!

I have my final appointment with my beautician, Sara, next week Thursday, and when I meet with her I'd like to give her the number of people and a general idea of hairstyles for the big day.  I want to remind you all that her fee for doing hair for the wedding is already covered.  You just have to say "yes" or "no" to using her and have an idea of what you want for hair.  The sooner I know the numbers, the sooner I can put that into the scheduling too.  I urge everyone to use Sara because she is a professional and will make sure that your style will hold up all day.  Please let me know here if you are going to use her or if you're going to do your own hair.  If you are going to have Sara do your hair, e-mail me a picture or two of hairdo's you'd like to use.  Thank you ladies!  I really appreciate your quick responses and excitement.

Amalie

8 comments:

  1. Emma just asked a great question about hair accessories and/or pashwenga's (if you will). I think that pashwenga's are great. My only request is that they coordinate with dress colors and wedding colors. I know that we are all very tasteful, and I know that I don't have to "monitor" you. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyo! I would love to be on the yes list for hair. I sent you an email a bit ago with pictures but I can resend if I need to. I am thinking all up (you know me) side swept in the front with some sort of braided or twisted updo.

    Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally on the yes list for hair. It is a little shorter than I've ever had it for formal occasions, so I'm ok with Sara deciding what to do with it.

    Also, I just broke Google when I looked up pashwenga. (takes a bow)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me to the yes list, please! Am, we had talked about doing half pulled back with long curls. Other than that basic idea, I'm game for whatever Sara wants to do with my hair :) So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be on the yes list for Sara to do my hair. I would not be capable of creating a style that would last all day (challenged to the max), so that would be wonderful if she could do it, thanks! Betsy, pashwanga is a made up (but hopefully becoming real) word we use for hair accessories like flowers and such that could go to the side of an updo, for example. Elizabeth coined the term, so maybe she can explain it better. Haha

    And Am, I'm thinking my hair would do better up since it'll probably be hot and my hair becomes a frizzy mess/loses curl when it's down, especially in humid weather. I'll research some styles and email you a couple soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like for Sara to do my hair. Something clean and polished would be ideal, I think. It is currently at pixie length (Who am I???).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be up for being on the hair-do list! If there is not enough time to fit everyone in though I can opt out and I would just straighten it and put it half up. Either works for me!

    ReplyDelete