Monday, December 31, 2012

Hey Amalie! I just discovered that Butterick has some new and rather cute little girl dresses that you should review for the flower girls.

On another progress front, I am now working on the muslins for Becky and Elizabeth. Once I get them put together, I will mail them and await their comments for fitting.

And in case anyone is curious, I can say that the muslin for Amalie fits, and needs only a couple of "creative" adjustments (Amalie, I want to talk to you about a couple of creative thoughts I have had). All the necessary fabrics to start on the real thing are now in my possession.... oh, wait, except for crinoline, but I have  a source for that, so, no problem. We are making progress!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you again!!! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Now that I've taken my viking to Maurice (the eccentric but good machine repair dude recommended by April at The Fabricker, and omg, that store...), I'll be cutting out my pattern/muslin for my own dress and starting the stitchery with a smoothly running sewing machine after returning from Egypt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete